Detailing during the day and indoors in good lighting is not bad, the color rendition is natural. There is a rolling shutter effect, so it is not recommended to make sudden movements during shooting. By default, photos are saved at 12 megapixels, but there is a separate 48 megapixel mode. The truth is, I didn’t like the pictures in full resolution. Tests show that it is a productive chip, but it has its problems and before we talk about them, I’ll tell you about memory variations. At the bottom is a multimedia speaker, main microphone, Type-C port and 3.5mm audio jack.
- The company has placed a single camera there to capture front-facing videos and make video calls.
- It works, you can plug wired earphones in, and it’s likely one of the more powerful devices released in the last year to actually feature one.
- As in the Poco X3 NFC, an LCD with a diagonal of 6.67 inches and a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels is still used.
OEM unlocking has been enabled on your Poco X3 Pro device. TheNextDroid.com is a Technology, Smartphones, and all about Gadgets website. We provide you with the latest news, tips and videos straight from the tech industry. Please add evolution-x.org to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
In terms of performance, though, that means there’s little to nothing that’s going to bother this phone at all. I bought the phone for long-term use, at least for the next one and a half to two years. I know that at some point, I will get bored of the MIUI, and I would like to flash custom ROMs. Poco has an excellent track record in supporting developers. Even if they don’t help developers, due to the size of the community, you will find some good custom ROMs for your Poco smartphone, which matters a lot to me. I bought this phone more than a year ago, I have used it for its clear graphics, seamless performance, and clear camera, but now it has become worse than the Redmi note 7 Pro. I don\’t know what ruined the camera but the I can still see the difference between old photos and the new ones.
- XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC is mid end smartphone with new Sony sensor camera IMX682 for give impressive photos and steady video recording.
- Mobile recovery is a built-in program on mobile devices.
- The main camera on the Poco X3 Pro is 48MP and uses the Sony IMX 582 Quad-Bayer 1/2″ sensor with 0.8µm pixels, 25mm f/1.8 lens.
- And looking at the specs of the Poco X3 Pro, I am willing to bet that it will fare well in my battery tests.
It may also be the first Poco phone to receive the MIUI 13 update. stock ROM (firmware) Miui Firmware Updater for PoCo X3 Pro is available for download from the official Miui website.
The phone is running Android 11 and Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 software. Although it is not very noticeable, the icons are far too large fresh from the box. The images are soft and soften as expected for a 8MP budget sensor. The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro’s back is designed to look like two-finish matte or glossy strips. It’s currently not available in Australia, although the price is approximately AU$320. Poco X3 NFC has a much better balance than the X3 Pro and is therefore ranked among the top cheap phones. This is another example of how much you can get from a Poco series Android.